With October being National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM), we at Forward Mutual are reminded that online safety is as important for the office as it is for the home. After all, our cyber security is your security.
Forward’s Cyber Security Practices
- Current software: Forward regularly updates both its standard software, industry specific software and website. Doing so minimizes the threat of malware and viruses.
- Password security: Our staff members regularly change their passwords and shield them from the public’s eye.
- Insureds’ privacy: Forward staff takes care to protect our insureds’ privacy from online infiltration
- Contracted protection and education: Forward employs Gordon Flesch to manage its server, PC, email, and internet security. In addition to its technology management, Gordon Flesch provides our staff with up-to-date education on keeping our office secure.
- Building security: Forward also contracts security services for its office building. Keeping intruders out of the building means keeping them out of their technology as well.
Looking for ideas to secure your office’s online security? The National CyberSecurity Alliance offers this helpful infographic.